Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Collection pics and dollie poses album

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I made an album with pictures of some of my collection as well as Elizabeth's new spring dress and Nellie dressed as Annie. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Enjoy!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2109228103

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute album! Felicity's hair could be fixed by a good steaming and downey dunk. Have you ever thought about it? Look in my albums to see a step by step guide.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute Angie!!! Thanks for sharing! loved the way you created an Annie outfit for Kit! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nellie looks adorable! Don't you just love the cubbies? I have these at school. I bought 3 inexpensive ceramic floor tile at home depot and put them across the top. The are a little small but they work great to keep things from falling through. I love how each girl has her own space!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! The stays on the undergarments do lace up in the back, don't they....oops! For some reason I always pictured them lacing in the front like a bodice piece. I remember now...I wore a corset in a production of Oklahoma, and it did indeed lace in the back- I'd forgotten.

    It was trying the downey dunk that got her hair that bad in the first place...I did it wrong- put her hair directly into boiling water! I did it with Samantha too and ended up getting a head replacement for a new wig...but the new Felicity's are too different so I didn't send her in.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You might ask around on HB- a few people have rewigged Felicity dolls with red curly hair and they're gorgeous. I don't know where they got the wigs, but I remember thinking WOW! They are just lovely.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •